Tis the season for some much needed holiday gifting inspiration. I have been compiling a list of all my favorite beauty products for you and that special gal on your list. Let’s get shopping!
2. This set of glosses make a great gift on their own or would be perfect for splitting up for many gifts. They provide great color with a glossy hydrating shine without being sticky!
3. This Murad set is the perfect way to gift someone great skincare. I am crazy about their products and would love receiving a set like this to try.
4. I have heard so many great things from Beautycounter and this product is a must have. Apply it every morning prior to your makeup routine.
5. They lovingly refer to this item as “botox in a bottle”. I know a few ladies on my list who would love to see this under their tree!
6. This is by far the best face mask I have tried for my very dry skin. It can be used as a mask or left on the skin overnight as a sleep mask. Worth every penny!
7. Who doesn’t love that fresh from the salon blow out? This spray cuts your drying time in half and smells amazing! I’d definitely pair it with a dryer to complete the gift.
8. This is a MUST have dry shampoo. It is a cult classic for a reason! This set is a great deal that gifts a full size and purse/travel size bottle.
9. I grabbed this Olaplex set for my mom for Christmas and I was SO tempted to snag one for myself. Olaplex has completely transformed my hair this year and I know she could use some hair love too.
10. A true beauty lover will appreciate a good deep conditioning hair oil for all its benefits and uses. Perfect for finishing off a style, for adding light moisture and as a heat protectant.
11. Speaking of blow outs- this is my go-to hair drying brush. It cuts my drying time drastically and adds great body and shape to my hair. Besides my personal testimony- it is well received within the beauty influencer world.
12. This set of mini shadows is such a steal. I love Tarte’s eye palettes and there are two mini versions of the ones I love in this one. This is a great way to get three palettes for the price of one big one.
13. Another awesome set– this one includes blushes, bronzers and highlighters. I am sharing a few sets in case you have multiple beauty loving besties on your list this year. Keep the sets together for one great big gift or break them into smaller gifts/ stocking stuffers.
14. This last set is a must! I use these lip masks all day long. They give incredible moisture and you cannot beat the price. They are comparable to a higher end mask but are 1/3 of the price.
That’s it for now! Be sure to check back in a few days for more gifting inspo. If you have any tricky people on your list this year- feel free to drop it in the comments before. I’ll be sure to keep them in mind as I search this week.