If there is anything I’ve learned this year it’s that celebrating the little things is what makes life worth while. Valentine’s Day has never been a favorite of mine- so much pressure and unmet expectations so here’s my advice: be your own Valentine, girl! Let’s show ourselves some extra love this year because we are so worth it.
1. A sweet heart necklace is not only perfect for the holiday but dainty for everyday.
2. This is by far my favorite pearl bracelet. Beautifully made and personalized.
3. I snagged this jewelry box for my niece. It is the perfect keepsake and very practical. I was able to have it personalized and received it within a week.
4. I love this ring as a statement piece on my middle finger. It comes in three different finishes too.
5. I had to have these pearl heart earrings. They make a statement but aren’t overboard. You can never go wrong with pearls!
6. I recently got these boots and they are worth every penny! I am super late to the Ugg boot game but these are reasonably priced with all the quality.
7. I have this tunic sweatshirt on the way and love the soft pink color. It’ll carry me well from Winter to Spring.
8. & 9. Gap is famous for their Modal sleepwear and this set is dreamy. Beautiful feminine details while being high quality is the perfect combination. Shop the top. Shop the bottoms.
10. & 11. My Lou and Grey sweats are the comfiest. This set is a splurge (I only buy them on promo) but once you try them- you’ll understand the hype! Shop the top. Shop the bottom.
12. Having a lightweight robe for everyday is a simple luxury that should not be forgone. Old Navy is one of my favorite spots to shop for them.
13. A sweet treat on a budget: my favorite lip mask. Use it overnight, use it all day long- your lips will be the softest.
14. I have been rocking a Valentine’s Day mani for a week and this set has the best mix of colors for a fun ombre look. Made in the USA- this company takes the guesswork out of the perfect mani.
15. Bath bombs are always a good idea and the best way to unwind during stressful times. These are handmade by a small business and have great reviews! I have them in my cart.
16. Taking the normal box of chocolates up a notch. Who on earth wouldn’t love some sweet treats delivered to their door? This gift set looks scrumptious.
One last thing!
If you are anything like me- you might want to create something sweet from you own kitchen. I recently whipped up this recipe from Pinterest and they were decadent and so perfect for any occasion- especially Galentine’s Day!
Follow the link here.
No matter how you celebrate- be sure to take every opportunity to remind the people you love how much you do. This life is a gift- even more important than the ones above.
All my love,
Leave a Reply